Hey! Yes, I remember you. Actually I have looked at your blog once because I was curious to see how you all were doing from a link on Kristina's blog but I didn't leave a comment because I didn't know if you would know who I am. I think we could swap a lot of good stories what with us both being married to guys in the ministry. Moses looks like he is really growing up too.
1 comment:
Hey! Yes, I remember you. Actually I have looked at your blog once because I was curious to see how you all were doing from a link on Kristina's blog but I didn't leave a comment because I didn't know if you would know who I am. I think we could swap a lot of good stories what with us both being married to guys in the ministry. Moses looks like he is really growing up too.
Post a Comment