
Unreal.
I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow, and a big conversation I plan to have involves the size of this baby. We can already tell that she is quite chubby-- and we have 10 more weeks to add to that baby fat. I want to know, 1) you will definitely do another ultrasound before she is born to determine size, right? and 2) if she is over 10 pounds, are we doing a c-section? I could barely handle Moses at 9.5 pounds. I don't think I am physically OR mentally prepared for bigger than that...
Now something more fun...
I CAN'T WAIT to hold her! Seeing her beautiful face this week has made me more anxious than ever to have this baby and hold her in my arms. Every ultrasound I have sends me into shopping mode (some women have a "nesting mode"-- but part of that for me is shopping!). As soon as I saw her face and her hair, I knew I needed some more hair things! Here are *a few* that I bought this week:

(I ordered in white and oatmeal from Bow Baby Bow)

(I ordered in pink gingham from Sunshine Bowtique)

(from HairBowHolders)
I also realized that I have no receiving blankets for swadling that aren't blue. So I bought these this week as well:

(I LOVE these prints from KinderHausBlankets!)

(from Snug Bug Clothing)
Yes, I have been on esty quite a bit this week... (Thank you little bit funky and less ordinary designs for introducing me to this whole new shopping arena! :) )
But in my defense-- we all need to do our part to uphold the economy, right? :)
2 comments:
whoa.
I just keep thinking that.
whoa. ! .
There's just so much irony in how bit your babies are and how little you are. Crazy.
I think you look beautiful, though!
Post a Comment