It was party day at preschool today-- the kids were so cute. Mine in particular. :)
Enjoy the pics, MaMa. :) (and thanks for the perfect V-Day shirts!)
Perhaps the cutest part of the party-- prayer time:

My Valentines:


This will probably go down as one of my all-time favorite pics:
I don't think it gets much cuter than this:
He barely got through the door before he started going through everything:
Do you think he enjoyed what he found?
Moses playing with one of the Valentines he gave out (thanks for the tip, MaMa-- I heard one of the other boys asking for one of his own Valentines, and not understanding why he didn't get one):
I just love being a mommy!





2 comments:
AAAHhhhh, AAAhhh....
so precious! Valentine's Day is the BEST party!
Moses had his choice of valentine shirts - right? the one he wore today, and the one he wore yesterday?
oh, my - that would be my favorite pic too!
joy, joy,JOY!
did the king of hearts lose his queen? he looks so sad . . . . .
Post a Comment