Remember what our bat-infested attics looked like before?

(You can also see a couple of the previous posts here and here).
Here they are after:




Astounding. Truly, the guys who did this (including my husband) are my heroes.
They removed the false ceilings, removed the guano-saturated insulation, put up dry-wall, blew in insulation that will repel animals, put down a new floor, added/moved the lighting around, and added some outlets. We will paint at a later date. Right now, I am just ecstatic that these spaces are finished, clean, and BAT-FREE!!!
And we can use the bedrooms upstairs now! It's like our house just doubled in size! And, oh man, how I LOVE that I now have 4 walk-in closets (although we think one will be designated "club house" for the kids).
NOW ZuZu can come. :)
4 comments:
wow!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you!! Now I'm anxious to hear your other news...
(PS--In my parent's house, we have a big "club house" space in a weird shaped closet in the upstairs bathroom--we spent hours in there!)
Congratulations! The transformation is complete and right on time. Good stuff. Very good stuff.
Yay!! Looks great!
Post a Comment