Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to school... boo!

I don't remember being so bummed out when Moses went back to preschool after Christmas last year. Maybe this year it has something to do with the fact that this is the last year of preschool... I absolutely cannot come to terms with the fact that Moses is going to kindergarten next year.


This was the best "back to school" shot I could get this morning:


Here was our conversation this morning:
Me: Moses, do you want to skip school today and snuggle all day with Mommy? Would you rather go to school, or snuggle all day with Mommy?
Moses: SCHOOL.
Me: What? You would rather go to school than snuggle with Mommy?!
Moses: I won't be far. And I will be back.

What a little man!



Here was the way his little sister greeted me this morning:



I'm thinking her brother must have visited her in her room this morning when she was supposed to still be sleeping. I'm pretty sure I saw a person with that hat and hair in a Cyndi Lauper video in the 80s.

Today I heard the epitome of "terrible-two" selfishness:
Me: ZuZu, you are stinky. Can I change your diaper?
ZuZu: NO! MINE!


In other news, look what the littlest one can do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, my gosh!!! what a smart baby!!!
and beautiful too!

and oh, Moses...you are my boy. I love you!

and oh, ZuZu - what fun you are! I love you!