Monday, May 12, 2008

Good aim, Moses

I've heard it said that girls are harder to raise. I'm not so sure about that. Because while they are blogging about their precious little daughters' sayings and talents, I am blogging about the time Moses was trying to but a booger back in his nose, and the time I found him diaperless and soaked-- but with the onesie still on-- in his crib.

Tonight, we reached a new high. He ran away from Daddy after his bath, and we found him in the living room. Naked. And apparently, he didn't have an empty bladder. Well, not at first, anyway.

Yep. There he was standing there watching it-- right down into the A/C vent.

What can I say? I was a little impressed.

3 comments:

Kyle Luke said...

Funniest thing I've heard all day. Granted, it's only 5:20 AM, but I'm pretty sure I'll be saying the same thing at the end of the day.

Smith Family Blog said...

Laugh now, but it won't be long before Jack is wetting down your A/C vents. lol

Anonymous said...

when these things happen, and they will -reread your "Blessed to be a Mommy" blog.
and hmmm.....thinking he might understand the concept of potty training.....