Monday, October 13, 2008

And now on to some fun stuff!

Now that I've expounded all I possible can on why Obama is the worst candidate EVER :) , I think it is time to move on to some lighter subjects! We were away all weekend-- starting with a Gala on Thursday night in Chicago. Pics to come later-- I forgot to have someone take a picture of K and me, so I will have to wait until we get one from the professional photographer at the event. So we'll move on to the rest of the weekend-- time spent with family in one of the most beautiful towns in Illinois.

K actually had a Sunday off this weekend (and if you are a pastor or the wife of a pastor, you KNOW how exciting and rare that is!), so we spent some time with my grandparents in Oregon, Illinois. I'm going to be posting some pics over the next few days. I'm going to start with a couple cute Moses pics, of course!

My parents kept Moses while K and I were in Chicago, so we met my mom at a Burger King along the way to get him. I think he liked the experience:


Here he is with a stick he found at a park we visited. When he refused to leave it behind, K actually loaded it up in the car with us:


And last but not least, something that has kept K and me laughing for days. We watched my cousin's kids play soccer on Saturday. Moses was really into the game for a time, cheering the kids to "go go go!" And then, well, you can see for yourself:



After that, he and Daddy went to play in the dirt far, far away from the field. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, both of his parents were shouting, "Go, go, go!" He was just being obedient! I'm just sayin'... :o)

Anonymous said...

oh, man!!! MaMa had a good out-loud laugh!!!
he's the funniest, funnest little guy!
ready for more pics!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

AND - by the way - I've been hearing all weekend,from the soccer cousins, that Moses had on an "I LOVE DIRT" shirt...and "he really does!" !

Kristina said...

When I started to play this video, Sadie came running over to see... She thought it was pretty hilarious, she is still cracking up :)