Sunday, March 6, 2011

ZuZu is 2!

It has taken me four days (and uploading pics one at a time), but finally Blogger allowed me to post some pictures! It was a busy weekend! We started with Fun Friday and celebrating ZuZu's birthday a little early, and ended with a family party on Sunday. I think her birthday weekend was a success! Now I have to come to terms with the fact that she is two!

We surprised ZuZu after her nap on Friday with a new kitchen:


And some accessories!


Moses was so excited to pick out a "princess castle" for ZuZu for her birthday:


We ended our Fun Friday with Dairy Queen- ZuZu approved!


On Saturday, ZuZu and Moses helped decorate the cupcakes:


The invitations sent to family (I went economical this year and made them!):


Party favors for the cousins:


ZuZu and her cake:


Present time!


Enjoying a cupcake!


I love this picture of ZuZu- doesn't she look cute as a button?!


And who doesn't end a busy and sugar-filled day with making more cookies? :)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Fun weekend--Happy 2nd Birthday ZuZu!

Anonymous said...

so cute! great party!
love the DQ pic!