Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We have a graduate!

Moses graduated from preschool last week- and I know it is trite, but... WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

Tomorrow I am going to post first day/last day pics... but here are the graduation pictures! Moses was hilarious during graduation. He won a music award, and I think it was pretty obvious to everyone there why. That boy has some MOVES. I wish I could get a video to upload, but I guess I will just be excited that blogger is once again allowing me to post pics!

Here he is before everything started with some of his art...


and with his best buddy...


My big boy walking in...


I could have watched him dance all night!


No wonder he needed to be clean-shaven!


Goin' on a bear hunt...


Oh no! A BEAR!


Our graduate:


Pied Piper Preschool class of 2011!


LOVE this kid!


If we were going to live here through high school, I foresee a little love triangle (wait... love quadrangle? is there such a thing? or maybe that would be a square?) occurring... ZuZu has a crush on Moses' best friend, and the little sister of Moses' best friend has a crush on Moses. And of course, the girls wanted pictures taken with the boys. I would foresee these pairings for prom of 2024:




Hosanna was there, too- but as far as I know, she has no crushes yet... although I think Moses holds a pretty special place in her heart!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

such cute pictures of your kids.
Congrats on Moses on finishing pre-school. Next its the big leagues!

Anonymous said...

OHHhhh! didn't know these pics were up!
what a great job he did in pre-school....and no wonder he won the music award - think his teacher was pretty tuned into him!

so cute!

Anonymous said...

yes, she does...Hosanna has a crush on her MaMa.....