The last three days have been rather terrible. Moses is at the peak of the "terrible twos"-- or, at least I hope this is the peak! He is incredibly strong-willed, and he has been ultra-emotional lately. More than once I have been reduced to tears as I wonder what I've done wrong, where my soft-hearted little guy went, etc. At the end of day three, I am emotionally, mentally, and physically spent.




But God always throws little things in here and there to make sure I am affirmed. This evening was the most peaceful evening we've had in days. No fussing during dinner, no fussing for cookies, no fussing over his toothbrush, no fussing over his bath, no fussing over having to get out of the bath, no fussing over the night-night routine, no fussing when we left him in his crib... NO fussing. It was AMAZING.
And I just had to share this. Earlier today, I found this on the coffee table:

Later, I caught Moses doing this:

He even wiped the baby!
Daddy stepped in and helped:

And my baby and Moses' baby had a PEACEFUL evening:

2 comments:
How cute! You're raising a little daddy... I'm praying for you during your challenges!
How cute! You're raising a little daddy... I'm praying for you during your challenges!
Post a Comment