Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And the festivities begin...

We took Moses to the "Merchants' Trick-or-Treat" this afternoon-- and I am not sure he "got it" any more than he did last year. He didn't want to stop at any of the merchants, but just wanted to keep walking. We did snag a few treats for him, and by far his favorites were the suckers-- and the toothbrush from the dentist.

Moses went as Corduroy-- after Lisa sewed his button back on in Corduroy, and after she sewed on the purple pocket in Pocket for Corduroy-- and of course, he had his name in his name tucked inside.

And now some pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)








Sucker #1:


This is about the cutest shadow I have ever seen!


Sucker #2 (but am I talking about the candy, or am I talking about the Daddy?:) ):

And now the good part-- digging in!


Sucker #3:


Checkin' out his cool nose:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to MaMa for making the overalls for the Corduroy costume!

So here's short video just for you, MaMa:


By the way-- he's now on sucker #4. Which I think makes ME sucker #5...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHhhh! you are welcome!
and that is the cutest shadow ever!
and is that orange sucker on the mouth?! xoxoMaMaoxox

Kristina said...

Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the Corduroy idea! Great costume!

Anonymous said...

and corduroy's mommy looks pretty cute too!