Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Shopping

Moses starts pre-school one week from today. At his registration a couple weeks ago, we were handed his school supply list.

So tonight we are doing some "to school" shopping. Kurt correctly informed me that I cannot call it "back to school" shopping, since Moses has never gone "to school" before.

We are slightly amused at the school supply list for 2-year-olds (he goes one morning a week, and his class consists of 6 other kids):
  • One set of bubbles

  • One tub of sidewalk chalk

  • Two packages of box drinks.

I better write it down, or might forget that long and tedious list. :)

Below is the picture we took before registration. Does he look ready for school or what?!

3 comments:

Kyle Luke said...

So, kids start preschool at 2? I didn't realize this. Are most preschools like that? For reason I thought it was 3. Yikes . . . 2 is only a year away for us!

Smith Family Blog said...

I think most kids start at 3- but we live across the street from a really good pre-school that starts kids at 2, so we thought we should take advantage of it. :)

Daniel said...

Ahh, to be a kid again. Actually, scratch that. I'm done with school. :o)

(Btw, I'm blogging again; feel free to stop by!)