Monday, December 15, 2008

He's SO cute

That's all I can really think of to title this. Moses had his FIRST EVER Christmas program tonight, and we were SO proud! He did so well! In fact, in the first song ("Jingle Bells"), he was really the only child singing. And I'm not being biased. We have it on video! (albeit on the other camera, and I have no idea how to get those videos on my computer-- but believe me, he SANG!)

He walked in like a big boy:


Here he is saying "Daddy!" when he saw K in the aisle:


SO excited to have his jingle bells:


"Hey!" (you know, as in "Jingle Bells"):


(ahem-- notice which child was REALLY into it? :) But seriously, I do think that being in church every Sunday, seeing his mommy and daddy on stage every Sunday, and getting to play with the microphones at church DOES help a child get over any "stage fright"...)

More action shots:




And just a little sample of the music:


That high voice on the word "hat"? Yep, that's my son.

Afterward, we went home for some of these:


He is SO cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

11:41 pm and MaMa and PaPa just got home from the 5 hr. round trip in 6 degree weather and icy roads to see Moses sing for 2 minutes.
Man, I'd get back in the car in a second to do it again!!!
such a beautiful boy!!!
xox! love you xox!

Anonymous said...

Anon,

WOW. That is commitment to your grandchildren! My goodness. That's so great.