Before:
As you can see, MORE wallpaper and MORE lace....
After:
I also plan to frame and hang a few scenic pics from when we lived in West Palm. Ah, I bet its in the 80s there this afternoon....
The dining room pics will probably come in about a month or so. I have a hefty framing order still in process, so I want to wait until those are home and hung. I also neglected to order the new curtain rod, so that will take another couple weeks as well...



3 comments:
When I looked at the "after" picture, I had to go back and look at the "before" picture to see if the tile was there or if you added it! I can't believe how much the paint job brings out the tile!
I know! We really can't take much credit for most of the "hard work" that has been put into this house. We just keep taking down wallpaper and painting... All of the house's good points were hidden by bad decor!
What a huge, fun difference!!! :)
Post a Comment