Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Moses!

April 16! Moses is TWO! When we ask how old Moses is, he grunts, "TWO!" and sticks up the index finger on each hand. :)

We had a fun day planned with MaMa (PaPa was at work, and Daddy was in Greek class), but it was one of those days where everything failed to go according to plan. Including Moses' two-year pictures. But since this is a happy post, I will just post some happy pictures from throughout the day. :)

(By the way, we are on vacation through Saturday, so blogging after this will be sparse!)

Waking up at Mama's house, and having birthday cinnamon rolls:


Hanging out at the Caterpillar Tractor Park:


Trying to get to the "wa-yer":

More presents! This is Moses enjoying his new microphone. He is singing "God of Wonders" and really getting into the "HO-ly" part :)


I still can't believe he is two. I am truly a blessed Mommy. He makes every day brighter. I love him so much.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute...I can't even think about my Moses turning 2...in a very short six months... :(

Kristina said...

I'm taking Sadie Saturday for pictures, and I'm thinking they may not go as well as I would like them too... I understand your frustration! Sadie got a microphone for her birthday and she thinks it's hilarious (although mostly her daddy is the one singing in it at this point!) I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

MaMa loves the blog.....he makes me smile.
xoxoxox