Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh, Moses

We let Moses take his Bible to bed. It has been taped and re-taped because he loves his Bible so much (I've also ordered an extra for the day that this one is beyond repair). But lately he has been tearing out pieces of the title pages. These are the loosest pages, so I understand the temptation for an almost-2-year-old.

So when I checked on him after putting him to bed last night, it didn't surprise me to see him sitting up in bed and playing with something between his fingers. When I stepped into the room, he tried to put the object in his nose.

Let me rephrase.

He tried to put the object back in his nose.

Blech.

But being the super-mom that I am, I held out my hand, and he gave it to me. I kissed him goodnight once again, and calmly left the room.

Then I got that yucky thing in the trash and scoured my hands-- after I made Kurt look at it. lol

No comments: